Robbie Petrillo is the plan opportunity consultant at Pinnacle Plan Design. He consults with profitable businesses to determine the retirement plan opportunities available to them. Robbie plays a key role in the development and implementation of the firm’s marketing activities. He is currently pursuing his Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA) designation through ASPPA.
Areas of Specialty
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plans
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA)
- University of Arizona; Bachelor of Science in Business Administration; Marketing and Entrepreneurship
Professional Associations and Activities
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) of Southern Arizona, Board Member, Membership Chair
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA), Member
- Greater Tucson Leadership, Class of 2016
- Southern Arizona Estate Planning Council (SAEPC), Member
- Tucson ERISA Study Group
Get to Know Robbie
Has an odd obsession with Doo Wop music. Loyal Arizona sports fan, including the Wildcats, the Diamondbacks, and the Cardinals.
Industry Thought Leadership
Pinnacle Plan Design is a third-party administrator (TPA) for employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans. We specialize in retirement plan design, administration and actuarial consulting. Pinnacle has a local presence in Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona (AZ), as well as Houston, Texas (TX), and we proudly serve businesses nationwide.