Robbie Petrillo is the marketing coordinator at Pinnacle Plan Design. Robbie assists in the development and implementation of the firm’s marketing activities. He also is heavily involved with new client development and proposals. Robbie is currently pursuing his Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA) designation through ASPPA.
Areas of Specialty
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plans
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA)
- University of Arizona; Bachelor of Science in Business Administration; Marketing and Entrepreneurship
Professional Associations and Activities
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) of Southern Arizona, Board Member
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA), Member
- Greater Tucson Leadership, Class of 2016
- Southern Arizona Estate Planning Council (SAEPC), Member
- Tucson ERISA Study Group
Get to Know Robbie
Has an odd obsession with Doo Wop music. Loyal Arizona sports fan, including the Wildcats, the Diamondbacks, and the Cardinals.
Pinnacle Plan Design is a third-party administrator (TPA) for employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans. We specialize in retirement plan design, administration and actuarial consulting. Pinnacle has a local presence in Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona (AZ), as well as Houston, Texas (TX), and we proudly serve businesses nationwide.