Amanda Iverson is a partner at Pinnacle and the firm’s chief operating officer. Amanda is responsible for managing the firm’s internal operations including accounting, human resources, growth strategy, and efficiency analysis.
- Human Resource Topics for Closely-Held Businesses
- Cybersecurity Hot Topics for Closely-Held Businesses
- Measurement of Business Success
- Business Practice or Ethical Decision?
- Evidence- How Much is Enough?
Areas of Specialty
- Efficiency Analysis
- Accounting and Auditing
- Human Resources
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – AZ State Board of Accountancy
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) – HRCI
- Society for Human Resource Management – Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) – SHRM
- Associated Professional Member (APM) – ASPPA
- Pacific University, Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with emphasis in Accounting
- University of Wisconsin MBA Consortium – Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Greater Tucson Leadership, Board Member
- Greater Tucson Leadership, Alumnus (Class of 2014)
- American Society of Pension Plan Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA) Leadership Council
- ASPPA Annual Conference Planning Committee Member
- Financial Executives & Affiliates of Tucson (FEAT) – Affiliate Member
- Society for Human Resource Management – Greater Tucson (SHRM-GT) – Programming Committee Member
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- National Institute of Pension Administrators (NIPA)
Get to Know Amanda
Married to high school sweetheart. Mother of two. The Cake Decorating Queen. Grew up in the coldest state in the country. More shoes than closet space!