Stephanie Terry is a partner of the firm and manages the ongoing administration of a wide range of qualified retirement plans. Stephanie’s 20 years of industry experience (with a special emphasis on plan operations, compliance, and reporting) equips her to lead Pinnacle’s administration of both defined benefit and defined contribution plans.
Areas of Specialty
- Cash Balance Defined Benefit Plans
- Traditional Defined Benefit Plans
- 401(k) Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Combination Plans
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA)
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA)
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Professional and Community Associations and Activities
- Conference Planning Committee Member – National Institute of Pension Administrators (NIPA) Annual Forum & Expo
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA)
- Tucson ERISA Study Group
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Former Member Beta Alpha Psi
- Former Member of the Junior League of Tucson
Get to Know Stephanie
Loves arts and crafts. Dream vacation: taking a submarine to Ireland. She can’t explain why she loves show tunes so much.
Contact Stephanie Terry
Pinnacle Plan Design is a third-party administrator (TPA) for employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans. We specialize in retirement plan design, administration and actuarial consulting. Pinnacle has a local presence in Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona (AZ), as well as Houston, Texas (TX) and Columbus, Ohio (OH), and we proudly serve businesses nationwide.