Stephanie L. B. Terry is a partner of the firm and leads Pinnacle’s expert 401(k)/403(b) administration team. Her expertise and leadership extends to Pinnacle’s defined benefit plan administration team as well. Stephanie has 23 years of industry experience, with a special emphasis on plan operations, consulting on complex new business opportunities, compliance, and reporting.
Areas of Specialty
- 401(k) Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- 403(b) Plans
- Cash Balance Defined Benefit Plans
- Traditional Defined Benefit Plans
- Combination Plans
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Professional and Community Associations and Activities
- Board Member – National Institute of Pension Administrators (NIPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA)
- Tucson ERISA Study Group
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Former Member Beta Alpha Psi
- Former Member of the Junior League of Tucson
Get to Know Stephanie
Loves arts and crafts. Dream vacation: taking a submarine to Ireland. She can’t explain why she loves show tunes so much.
Contact Stephanie Terry
Pinnacle Plan Design is a third-party administrator (TPA) for employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans. We specialize in retirement plan design, administration and actuarial consulting for 401(k)/profit sharing plans, defined benefit plans, cash balance plans, and 403(b) plans. Pinnacle Plan Design proudly serves businesses nationwide.