401(k) Lunch and Learn for Advisors:
Learn about the benefits of 401(k) safe harbor plan designs:
- Wednesday, April 5th
- 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse
- 6360 N. Campbell Ave.
- Tucson, AZ 85718
Lunch is complimentary; space is limited
- Understanding 401(k) Terminology: top heavy status, HCEs/NHCEs, ADP/ACP tests, etc.
- Safe harbor alternatives
- Pros and cons of various plan designs
- 1 AZ Life Insurance Credit Hour
- 1 CFP® Credit Hour
- T.J. Orr, ERPA, QPA, QKA, is a partner at Pinnacle Plan Design and specializes in defined contribution plan design and administration, with an emphasis on 401(k) plans.
- Robbie Petrillo, QPA, QKA consults with advisors to determine retirement plan opportunities for their clients.
Adam Johnson, MBA, Regional Vice President | (480) 677-9092
Art Villar, Defined Contribution Advisor Consultant | (562) 354-6077
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Robbie Petrillo via email or by phone at (520) 618-1960.
Pinnacle Plan Design is a third-party administrator (TPA) for employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans. We specialize in retirement plan design, administration and actuarial consulting for 401(k)/profit sharing plans, defined benefit plans, cash balance plans, and 403(b) plans. Pinnacle Plan Design proudly serves businesses nationwide.