401(k) Lunch and Learn for Advisors:
Learn about the benefits of 401(k) safe harbor plan designs:
- Thursday, April 6th
- 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse
- 6333 N Scottsdale Rd
- Scottsdale, AZ 85250
Lunch is complimentary; space is limited
- Understanding 401(k) Terminology: top heavy status, HCEs/NHCEs, ADP/ACP tests, etc.
- Safe harbor alternatives
- Pros and cons of various plan designs
- 1 AZ Life Insurance Credit Hour
- 1 CFP® Credit Hour
- Lynn Young, EA, MSPA, MAAA is a leading actuary in the pension field.
- Robbie Petrillo, QPA, QKA consults with advisors to determine retirement plan opportunities for their clients.
Jeff Beneteau, CRPC, Managing Director of Arizona | (480) 294-2306
Mike Chewning, Senior Advisor Consultant | (720) 391-4528
Michele Giangrande, Vice President | (949) 514-5494
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Robbie Petrillo via email or by phone at (520) 618-1960.
Pinnacle Plan Design is a third-party administrator (TPA) for employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans. We specialize in retirement plan design, administration and actuarial consulting for 401(k)/profit sharing plans, defined benefit plans, cash balance plans, and 403(b) plans. Pinnacle Plan Design proudly serves businesses nationwide.