Complimentary 3 CPE Hour Seminar for Accountants
Rimkus, Marciano & Associates invites you to attend GROW Session for Accountants to discuss the new tax law, specifically IRC §199A and the new deduction for owners of pass-through entities. We will also discuss the impact of §199A on qualified retirement plans, and how they can be utilized to help optimize a taxpayer’s §199A deduction.
Utilizing Retirement Plans to Optimize the New IRC §199A Deduction
- A deep dive into the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017’s newly-imposed 20% deduction for pass-through entities.
- We will define and discuss Qualified Business Income (QBI) for each type of pass-through entity.
- We will highlight retirement plan strategies that aim not only to maintain the current power of pension contributions, but that make them stronger than ever before.
- We will illustrate through examples the phase-out of the §199A deduction for specified service trades or businesses (and non-SSTOBs), and how the plan can be even more valuable for these businesses.
- How to spot planning opportunities
Friday, June 8th, 2018
- 8:00 am – 11:00 am
- City Grill
- 384 East Ave
- Rochester, NY 14607
- Breakfast is complimentary
Space is limited.
- Three (3) NYS Public Accountancy CPE credits
Kevin J. Donovan, CPA, EA, FSPA, FCA is a leading actuary, published author and frequent speaker in the pension field.
Rob Roya, Regional Vice President | (860) 649-8902
Prerequisites: None. Level: Introduction Subject Area: Taxation
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Robbie Petrillo via email or by phone at (520) 618-1960.
Pinnacle Plan Design is a third-party administrator (TPA) for employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans. We specialize in retirement plan design, administration and actuarial consulting for 401(k)/profit sharing plans, defined benefit plans, cash balance plans, and 403(b) plans. Pinnacle Plan Design proudly serves businesses nationwide.