Educational Seminar for Accountants
Rimkus, Marciano & Associates invites you to attend GROW Session for Accountants! We will discuss how the new qualified business income (QBI) deduction has, and will continue to, impact small business owners. We will also review cash balance pension plans and how they can be utilized to help business owners maximize their QBI deduction. Come join us in either Rochester for lunch or Buffalo for breakfast for one (1) NYS Public Accountancy CPE credit.
- Cash balance plans may offer the best way for small business owners to maximize their valuable QBI deduction
- Accountants in attendance will gain some much needed clarity on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017’s newly-imposed 20% QBI deduction for pass-through entities.
- We will introduce and review the new IRC §199A and define Qualified Business Income (QBI), as many business owners have been asking their accountants for clarity on this after first hearing about it during the 2019 tax season.
- We will explain how cash balance plans operate and why recent legislation has made them more attractive than ever for certain business owners.
- How to spot planning opportunities
Rochester: August 7th, 2019
- 11:30 am – 1 pm
- City Grill
- 384 East Ave
- Rochester, NY 14607
- Lunch is complimentary
Buffalo: August 8th, 2019
- 7:30 am – 9 am
- Russell’s Steakhouse (Inside Salvatore’s Grand Hotel)
- 6675 Transit Rd
- Williamsville, NY 14221
- Breakfast is complimentary
Space is limited.
- One (1) NYS Public Accountancy CPE credit
Kevin J. Donovan, CPA, EA, FSPA, FCA is a leading actuary, published author and frequent speaker in the pension field.
Andrew Claeson, Regional Vice President | (518) 281-8998
Rob Duffey, Vice President | (917) 692-8963
Christopher McAvoy, Vice President | (443) 340-3348
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Robbie Petrillo via email or by phone at (520) 618-1960.
Pinnacle Plan Design is a third-party administrator (TPA) for employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans. We specialize in retirement plan design, administration and actuarial consulting for 401(k)/profit sharing plans, defined benefit plans, cash balance plans, and 403(b) plans. Pinnacle Plan Design proudly serves businesses nationwide.