Lunch and Learn for Advisors
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017:
Utilizing Retirement Plans to Optimize the New 20% Deduction
- Financial advisors in attendance will gain some much needed clarity on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017’s newly-imposed 20% deduction for pass-through entities.
- We will introduce the new IRC §199A and define Qualified Business Income (QBI), as many business owners will be asking their financial advisor for clarity on this.
- We will highlight retirement plan strategies that aim not only to maintain the current power of pension contributions, but that make them stronger than ever before.
- We will illustrate through examples the phase-out of the §199A deduction for specified service trades or businesses, and how the plan can be even more valuable for these businesses.
- How to spot planning opportunities
- Tuesday, April 23rd, 2019
- 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
- Perry’s Steakhouse & Grille
- 9827 Katy Fwy
- Houston, TX 77024
Lunch is complimentary; space is limited.
- 1 CFP® Credit Hour
Kevin Donovan, CPA, EA, FSPA, FCA, of Pinnacle Plan Design is a leading actuary, published author and national speaker in the pension field.
Pinnacle Plan Design is a third-party administrator (TPA) for employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans. We specialize in retirement plan design, administration and actuarial consulting. Pinnacle has a local presence in Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona (AZ), as well as Houston, Texas (TX) and Columbus, Ohio (OH), and we proudly serve businesses nationwide.