Lunch and Learn for Advisors
InWest Retirement Solutions invites you to attend GROW Session for Advisors to discuss the new tax law and the impact on qualified retirement plans. Come join us at Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen for lunch and an hour of continuing education (CE) credit.
Utilizing Retirement Plans to Optimize the New 20% Deduction
- Financial advisors in attendance will gain some much needed clarity on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017’s newly-imposed 20% deduction for pass-through entities.
- We will introduce the new IRC §199A and define Qualified Business Income (QBI), as many business owners will be asking their financial advisor for clarity on this.
- We will highlight retirement plan strategies that aim not only to maintain the current power of pension contributions, but that make them stronger than ever before.
- We will illustrate through examples the phase-out of the §199A deduction for specified service trades or businesses, and how the plan can be even more valuable for these businesses.
- How to spot planning opportunities
- Tuesday, July 24th, 2018
- 11:30 am – 1 pm
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
- 18349 Dallas Pkwy
- Dallas, TX 75287
- Lunch is complimentary
Space is limited.
- 1 CFP® Credit Hour
Lynn Young, EA, MSPA, MAAA is a partner at Pinnacle Plan Design, LLC. She is a leading actuary in the pension field and a co-author of the Defined Benefit Answer Book.
Eric Turner | Eric.Turner@mutualofomaha.com
Rodger Lyle | Rodger.Lyle@stadionmoney.com
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Marta Hurst via email.
Pinnacle Plan Design is a third-party administrator (TPA) for employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans. We specialize in retirement plan design, administration and actuarial consulting for 401(k)/profit sharing plans, defined benefit plans, cash balance plans, and 403(b) plans. Pinnacle Plan Design proudly serves businesses nationwide.