Kevin Donovan, managing member of Pinnacle Plan Design, speaks at events and conferences around the country. Kevin specializes in designing retirement plans to maximize the benefits for business owners and principals. Kevin is a leading actuary in the pension field, specifically in the area of cash balance plan design and administration.
Below are a few events at which Kevin spoke in 2011. If you would like to learn more about any of the events below, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
- SunGard Relius Advanced Pension Conference02/09/2011 – 02/11/2011Orlando, FL
- Larry Deutsch Enterprises and Penguin Consulting & Design
2011 Non-Discrimination Testing Symposium & Cash Balance Plan Issues02/16/11 – 02/19/11Memphis, TN
- American Academy of Actuaries 2011 Enrolled Actuaries Meeting03/27/11 – 03/30/11Washington D.C.
- Southern Arizona Estate Planning Council04/20/11Tucson, AZ
- National Institute of Pension Administrator (NIPA) 2011 Annual Forum & Expo05/01/11 – 05/04/11Las Vegas, NV
- ASPPA College of Pension Actuaries (ACOPA) Advanced Actuarial Conference06/06/11 – 06/07/11San Francisco, CA
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA) Western Benefits Conference07/24/11 – 07/26/11Las Vegas, NV
- ASPPA College of Pension Actuaries (ACOPA) Actuarial Symposium08/12/11 – 08/13/11Boston, MA
- National Institute of Pension Administrators (NIPA) Webcast09/20/2011Back to School on Cash Balance/DC Combo Designs Webcast
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA) Annual Conference10/23/11 – 10/26/11National Harbor, MD
T.J. Orr, partner at Pinnacle Plan Design has played a significant role in making Pinnacle a recognized leader in the area of retirement plan design and administration, specifically in the area of defined contribution plans.
T.J. is scheduled to speak at the following events. If you would like to learn more about any of the events below, please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
- The National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)Topic: Qualified Retirement Plans05/12/11Tucson, AZ
- American Woman’s Society of Certified Public Accountants (AWSCPA) – Tucson AffiliateTopic: Working with Qualified Retirement Plans and the TPA05/18/11Tucson, AZ