T.J. Orr is a partner at Pinnacle Plan Design. Since joining the firm in 2002, T.J. has played a significant role in making Pinnacle a recognized leader in retirement plan design and administration. Her commitment to quality and streamlined 401(k) plan operations, have equipped her with the skills and working knowledge that help assure each Pinnacle client receives the personalized service they value and deserve. T.J. is the Past President of the Phoenix Chapter of the Western Pension Benefits Council (Presidential Term ended 6/30/2020).
- 2017 Outstanding Volunteer Award – National Institute of Pension Administrators (NIPA)
Areas of Specialty
- 401(k) Plans
- 403(b) Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Money Purchase Plans
- Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent (ERPA)
- Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA)
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA)
- Loyola University of Chicago
Professional and Community Associations and Activities
- Past President – Western Pension Benefits Council – Phoenix Chapter (Presidential Term ended 6/30/2020)
- National Institute of Pension Administrators
- NIPA BMC Conference Committee Member
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries
Get to Know T.J.
T.J. and her husband Tom are happy empty-nesters, yet proud parents of three. She left the big city, but still enjoys visits to Chicago. T.J.’s other favorite things include camping in the mountains, UofA basketball and Carlos Santana.
Industry Thought Leadership
Contact T.J. Orr
Pinnacle Plan Design is a third-party administrator (TPA) for employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans. We specialize in retirement plan design, administration and actuarial consulting for 401(k)/profit sharing plans, defined benefit plans, cash balance plans, and 403(b) plans. Pinnacle Plan Design proudly serves businesses nationwide.