Robbie Petrillo is the Director of Business Development at Pinnacle Plan Design. He consults with profitable businesses and their professional advisors to determine the retirement plan opportunities available to them. Robbie plays a key role in the development and implementation of the firm’s marketing activities.
- Plan Consultant Magazine – “Start with the Chart – This innovative tool can guide your marketing plans in the aftermath of tax reform“, Summer 2018 Edition
Areas of Specialty
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plans
- Defined Benefit Plans, including Cash Balance Plans
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- University of Arizona; Bachelor of Science in Business Administration; Marketing and Entrepreneurship
Professional Associations and Activities
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) of Southern Arizona, President
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA), Member
- Greater Tucson Leadership, Class of 2016
- Southern Arizona Estate Planning Council (SAEPC), Member
- Tucson ERISA Study Group
Get to Know Robbie
Has an odd obsession with Doo Wop music. Loyal Arizona sports fan, including the Wildcats, the Diamondbacks, and the Cardinals.
Industry Thought Leadership
Contact Robbie Petrillo
Pinnacle Plan Design is a third-party administrator (TPA) for employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans. We specialize in retirement plan design, administration and actuarial consulting for 401(k)/profit sharing plans, defined benefit plans, cash balance plans, and 403(b) plans. Pinnacle Plan Design proudly serves businesses nationwide.