Michael J. Leiterman is a valued trust accountant at Pinnacle Plan Design, where he is primarily responsible for Form 1099 preparation and filing. He has 22 years accounting experience, four of which have been specifically focused on retirement plans. Michael also has six years experience in IT, making him a valuable asset to Pinnacle.
Areas of Specialty
- Form 1099
- Accounting software – Datair
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited Pension Administrator (APA)
- UW-Oshkosh, Bachelor of Business Administration
Professional and Community Associations and Activities
- Arizona Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- National Institute of Pension Administrators (NIPA)
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA)
Get to Know Michael
Father of two. Avid golfer. Loves helping his daughter with her golf career. Green Bay Packer fanatic.
Pinnacle Plan Design is a third-party administrator (TPA) for employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans. We specialize in retirement plan design, administration and actuarial consulting for 401(k)/profit-sharing plans, defined benefit plans, cash balance plans, and 403(b) plans. Pinnacle Plan Design proudly serves businesses nationwide.