Jenny Wendt is a retirement plan consultant at Pinnacle Plan Design who brings over 20 years pension-related experience to the table. She is responsible for providing qualified plan administration for defined contribution plans, such as 403(b) plans and 401(k)/profit sharing plans.
- Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent (ERPA)
Areas of Specialty
- 401(k) Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- 403(b) Plans
- Money Purchase Plans
- University of Wisconsin – Oshkosh, Bachelor of Business Administration, Major: Finance
Professional and Community Associations and Activities
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA)
- National Institute of Pension Administrators (NIPA)
- Tucson ERISA Study Group
Get to Know Jenny
Jenny Wendt’s hobbies include:
- Watching her kids dance and play sports
She also volunteers as an advocate for CASA and is on the board of her son’s soccer club!
Pinnacle Plan Design is a third-party administrator (TPA) for employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans. We specialize in retirement plan design, administration and actuarial consulting for 401(k)/profit sharing plans, defined benefit plans, cash balance plans, and 403(b) plans. Pinnacle Plan Design proudly serves businesses nationwide.