Jennifer Brown has over 21 years pension plan industry experience managing the ongoing administration of a wide range of qualified retirement plans. Jennifer consults with clients on a day-to-day basis regarding their plan administration needs. She oversees the completion of many of our clients’ annual plan valuations, compliance testing and Form 5500 series preparation. Jennifer’s extensive expertise equips her to excellently complete Pinnacle’s administration of both defined benefit and defined contribution plans.
- Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent (ERPA)
Areas of Specialty
- Cash Balance Defined Benefit Plans
- Traditional Defined Benefit Plans
- Combination Plans
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Professional and Community Associations and Activities
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA)
- Volunteer coach for son’s soccer team – The Wildcats
Get to Know Jennifer
Would “off-road” to work if she could. Passionate soccer coach. Ex-Zamboni driver.
Pinnacle Plan Design is a third-party administrator (TPA) for employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans. We specialize in retirement plan design, administration and actuarial consulting for 401(k)/profit-sharing plans, defined benefit plans, cash balance plans, and 403(b) plans. Pinnacle Plan Design proudly serves businesses nationwide.