Gianna Cacolici is a retirement plan consultant with Pinnacle Plan Design. She is currently pursuing the Enrolled Actuary (EA) designation.
Areas of Focus
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Cash Balance Defined Benefit Plans
- Traditional Defined Benefit Plans
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA)
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Bachelor of Arts in Creative Writing
- Volunteer, Humane Society of Southern Arizona
Pinnacle Plan Design is a third-party administrator (TPA) for employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans. We specialize in retirement plan design, administration and actuarial consulting for 401(k)/profit sharing plans, defined benefit plans, cash balance plans, and 403(b) plans. Pinnacle Plan Design proudly serves businesses nationwide.