Gail C. Kuhn has over 20 years pension plan industry experience managing the ongoing administration of a wide range of qualified retirement plans. Gail’s extensive expertise, with a special emphasis on plan operations, compliance, and reporting, equips her to lead Pinnacle’s administration of both defined benefit and defined contribution plans.
Areas of Specialty
- Cash Balance Defined Benefit Plans
- Traditional Defined Benefit Plans
- 401(k) Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Combination Plans
- Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent (ERPA)
- Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA)
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA)
Professional and Community Associations and Activities
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA)
Get to Know Gail
Mother of one. Conquered both coasts; has lived in Saratoga Springs, NY and L.A. County, CA.
Pinnacle Plan Design is a third-party administrator (TPA) for employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans. We specialize in retirement plan design, administration and actuarial consulting. Pinnacle has a local presence in Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona (AZ), as well as Houston, Texas (TX) and Columbus, Ohio (OH), and we proudly serve businesses nationwide.