Bill Presson is a Senior Manager at Pinnacle Plan Design. Bill brings a wide range of experience in operations, business development, and defined contribution plan technical expertise. He assists Pinnacle as the firm continues to grow and expand its footprint. He is well-versed at working with Advisors, CPAs, and Recordkeepers to ensure that clients are not only set up with the best plan, but also receiving the best service possible. During his career, Bill has started and sold his own TPA practice, served as COO for a national trust company and led the TPA operations for a large regional CPA firm.
- Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent (ERPA)
Areas of Specialty
- Business Development
- Defined contribution plan technical expertise
- Eastern Kentucky University; Bachelor of Arts in Political Science; Minors in Business and English
Professional Associations and Activities
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA) Leadership Council
- ASPPA Benefits Council of Greater Cincinnati, Co-founder
Ask Bill About
- My experience with several hundred medical practice retirement plans
- How to modify a franchise company 401(k) to make it work
- My children and grandson
- How I helped develop special needs cheerleading in the U.S. to include more than 500 squads
Contact Bill Presson
Pinnacle Plan Design is a third-party administrator (TPA) for employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans. We specialize in retirement plan design, administration and actuarial consulting for 401(k)/profit-sharing plans, defined benefit plans, cash balance plans, and 403(b) plans. Pinnacle Plan Design proudly serves businesses nationwide.