Alex Petrenko Calaf serves as Chief Operating Officer at Pinnacle Plan Design (Pinnacle). He is passionate about all aspects of retirement plan service delivery, including benefit plan strategy, financial wellness, process automation, up-skilling, workforce development, and digital transformation. At Pinnacle, he is focused on enhancing client, team, and partner experiences by removing friction points and driving business growth through innovation, collaboration, and the development of high-performing teams.
Areas of Specialty
- Retirement plan annual administration process
- Efficiency analysis
- Process automation
- Financial wellness
- Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA) – ASPPA
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA) – ASPPA
- Qualified 401(k) Consultant (QKC) – ASPPA
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries (ASPPA) Annual Conference Planning Committee, Conference Co-Chair
- National Association of Plan Advisors (NAPA), Member
- Farm to Fight Hunger, Board Member (a non-profit farm dedicated to combating food insecurity)
- Volunteers as a Tax Return Preparer in the Income Tax Assistance/Tax Counseling for the Elderly Program (VITA/TCE)
Pinnacle Plan Design is a third-party administrator (TPA) for employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans. We specialize in retirement plan design, administration and actuarial consulting for 401(k)/profit-sharing plans, defined benefit plans, cash balance plans, and 403(b) plans. Pinnacle Plan Design proudly serves businesses nationwide.