Defined Benefit Plan White Paper

“Defined Benefit Plans: Explained in Plain English”White paper defined benefit thumbnail

Summary:

Most people are familiar with 401(k) plans and profit sharing plans; however, plans like these account for only 60% of qualified retirement plan assets. The remaining 40% is found within defined benefit plans, despite the fact that only 7% of qualified retirement plans are defined benefit plans. Defined benefit plans can be a powerful alternative or addition to a 401(k)/profit sharing arrangement, enabling employers to turn tax dollars into retirement benefits.

Author: Kevin J. Donovan, CPA, EA, FSPA, FCA

Submit Form to View the Defined Benefit Plan White Paper

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Pinnacle Plan Design is a third-party administrator (TPA) of employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans. We specialize in retirement plan design, administration and actuarial consulting. Pinnacle has offices in Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona (AZ) as well as Houston, Texas (TX), and we proudly serve clients nationwide.

Schedule a Call

Let's talk!

Close