We are a full service actuarial and pension administration firm providing consulting, record keeping and actuarial services for our clients. We provide accurate, comprehensive and timely work.
We are more than just mathematicians and actuaries. We take pride in our ability to communicate the intricacies of pension administration in plain English. Our experienced staff knows how to present useful information in a timely, appropriate and clear manner.
Your Actuarial Back-office
For other third party administrators, Pinnacle Plan Design can act as your actuarial back-office for any defined benefit work that comes your way, whether it is a traditional defined benefit plan, a cash balance plan, or a one-participant defined benefit plan. Further, we will work with you to prepare illustrations for your current and potential clients to show them the power of adding a defined benefit plan.
Three Enrolled Actuaries on Staff
What Our TPA Partners Like About Us
- Quick turnaround
- Access to new revenue streams
- Mitigate the risk of losing clients to another TPA
- Add a trusted actuary to your team
Defined Benefit Plan Services
See our Actuarial Menu for a list of our actuarial consulting services.
We offer a full range of retirement plan services, including:
- Defined benefit (traditional and cash balance) plan design, implementation and administration
- Defined benefit/defined contribution combination plan design
- IRS determination letter submissions
- Non-discrimination testing
- Annual coverage and non-discrimination testing, as needed
- Actuarial valuations – Schedule SB
- Annual valuation reports
- Summary Annual Report or Annual Funding Notice and participant statements
- FASB Reporting and Disclosure
- IRS / DOL / PBGC Filings
- Voluntary correction program submissions (VCP)
- AFTAP certification
- Process plan benefits that become due as a result of termination/retirement