We are a full service actuarial and pension administration firm providing consulting, record keeping and actuarial services for our clients. We provide accurate, comprehensive and timely work.
We are more than just mathematicians and actuaries. We take pride in our ability to communicate the intricacies of pension administration in plain English. Our valuable staff knows how to present useful information in a timely, appropriate and clear manner.
For other TPAs wishing to expand into the defined benefit plan area, we will work as your firm’s back office providing actuarial services which can be customized to meet your needs. Although we are independent, we respond directly and timely to your needs. We become an extension of your company. Because we are a full-service consulting and administration firm, partnering with us ensures that both your needs and the needs of your clients will be met. See our Actuarial Menu for a list of our actuarial consulting services.
We offer a full range of retirement plan services, including:
- Defined benefit (traditional and cash balance) plan design, implementation and administration
- Defined benefit/defined contribution combination plan design
- IRS determination letter submissions
- Non-discrimination testing
- Annual coverage and non-discrimination testing, as needed
- Actuarial valuations – Schedule SB
- Annual valuation reports
- Summary Annual Report or Annual Funding Notice and participant statements
- FASB Reporting and Disclosure
- IRS / DOL / PBGC Filings
- Voluntary correction program submissions (VCP)
- AFTAP certification
- Process plan benefits that become due as a result of termination/retirement
Contact Our Team of Consulting Actuaries
Pinnacle Plan Design is a third-party administrator (TPA) of employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans. We specialize in retirement plan design, administration and actuarial consulting. Pinnacle has offices in Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona (AZ) as well as Houston, Texas (TX), and we proudly serve clients nationwide.