T.J. Orr is a partner at Pinnacle Plan Design. Since joining the firm in 2002, T.J. has played a significant role in making Pinnacle a recognized leader in retirement plan design and administration. Her commitment to quality and streamlined 401(k) plan operations, have equipped her with the skills and working knowledge that help assure each Pinnacle client receives the personalized service they value and deserve.
Areas of Specialty
- 401(k) Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Money Purchase Plans
- Enrolled Retirement Plan Agent (ERPA)
- Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA)
- Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA)
- Loyola University of Chicago
Professional and Community Associations and Activities
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries
- National Institute of Pension Administrators
- Women At The Top
- 2013-2014 Co-Chair – So. AZ Women’s Foundation Annual Luncheon
- 2014-2015 Board of Directors Member at Large – Western Pension Benefits Council – Phoenix
- 2015 NIPA BMC Conference Committee Member
Get to Know T.J.
T.J. and her husband Tom are happy empty-nesters, yet proud parents of three. She left the big city, but still enjoys visits to Chicago. T.J.’s other favorite things include camping in the mountains, UofA basketball and Carlos Santana.