Beth A. Cooper is a strategic development consultant at Pinnacle Plan Design. She is responsible for partnering with professional advisors including investment advisors, CPAs, attorneys, and other benefit consultants to integrate Pinnacle’s third-party administration services for retirement plan clients. Beth works diligently with our partners to identify potential clients needing plan services, to uncover opportunities to enhance existing plan benefits, and to offer ongoing industry education to partners and clients. Her background as a financial advisor gives her a unique perspective and understanding of the needs of professional advisors and the tools they can provide clients.
Areas of Specialty
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Combination Plans
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (CRPS®)
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Finance
Professional and Community Associations and Activities
- Trustee for the Women’s Foundation of Southern Arizona
- Advisory Member of the University of Arizona Foundation’s Planned Giving Office
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA)
- President of Planned Giving Roundtable of Southern Arizona – Past
- Vice President of Arizona Theatre Company – Past
- Volunteer at Children’s Museum Tucson
- Volunteer at Greater Tucson Leadership
Get to Know Beth
Beth enjoys arts and cultural activities, especially the theatre. She also enjoys hiking, running, cycling and swimming.
Pinnacle Plan Design is a third-party administrator (TPA) for employer-sponsored qualified retirement plans. We specialize in retirement plan design, administration and actuarial consulting. Pinnacle has a local presence in Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona (AZ), Houston, Texas (TX), and Denver, Colorado (CO), and we proudly serve clients nationwide.